Saturday, October 29, 2005

fever

Man... how I love fever. I always seem to fall sick and get fever nearing exam. Felt like crap the whole day and slept the whole afternoon. Seems like all I did the whole day would be 6-7 add. maths questions. What a nice day, wasted because of some stupid infection in this walking slab of protein, fat and carbs(other words, me).

Besides that, the folks at Universiti Teknologi Petronas(UTP) haven't email me the 'Lampiran II', that I'm supposed to help my teacher do, yet. Come on, folks! However, I've gotten my hands on a list of phone numbers that I can call to contact the UTP office and inquire about the coming 'camp' that all scholarship hopefuls must attend. I was supposed to call them today but I gave up trying to think and put my thoughts into words to have a nice and polite conversation with them. Might as well not call and wait till Monday, since Sunday is a public holiday. Monday, October 31st is the day and I MUST call the UTP folks that day and get the dates for the camp, if possible, cause chances of me going to DNA is still there, but very low indeed. So, why not give it shot?

While I was napping in the afternoon/evening, I dreamed that I killed someone, probably a bad guy I suppose, with the BACK of a knife. How the heck I did it, I have no idea. I probably just clobber the back of the knife all over his head and he probably died of laughter; laughing at this idiot, who's trying to kill him with the back of a knife. After that, the dream some how shifted to a night scene, where I was having dinner with family. Suddenly, 3 pedals appeared under the table and a gear shifter just pop up to my left. You guessed it. I actually drove a damn dinner table in my dreams. Beat that!


Those crazy Russians

No comments: