NOTE: Personal comments are smaller and typed in Itallics.
Name 20 persons you can think of (This was hard to do off the top of my head!) and do this survey and tag 5 people:
2. Daniel Eh
3. Ryan Nair
4. Cheng Yee
5. Tien Li
9. Mei Qi
10. Xue Qi
11. Chee Yong
12. Jae Son
13. Yow Han
14. Woon Cherk
16. Hui Beng
17. Soo Ling
18. Lee Ping
Wow... That was random, isn't it? Note that I took out Yi Wan's name. Would be more fun having a list without any family members in it. Plus, to prevent... uh... complications. Yes, complications.
1) How did you meet #14 (Woon Cherk)?
Well, we're classmates and I really got to know him after becoming the monitor for my class. Yes, Woon Cherk, if you're reading this, I can still remember what happened when I got you to do our class time table. Hahaha...
2) What would you do if you hadn’t met #1 (Michelle)?
Well, my taste in music wouldn't be as refined(haha.... right) as it is now and I wouldn't have come to know Hugh Laurie and his fantastic acting. Well, to put it bluntly, I would be a very boring person if I didn't know her.
3) What would you do if #20 (Isaac) and #9 (Mei Qi) dated?
Now, if age is just a number, which it REALLY IS, and there wasn't any objection from either one of the families, I think things might come out pretty well. But then again, I'm afraid to make such implications and imagine things that probably wouldn't happen. My brain hurts now.
4) Would #6 (Jeanette) and #17 (Soo Ling) make a good couple?
Well, besides the fact both of them are fine ladies and lesbianism is illegal in Malaysia, I REALLY don't think things will work out very well.
5) Describe #3 (Ryan Nair)
Also known as the Tubs amongst the 4 Knights of the Square Table, (5 cookies if you know the joke) I have known him for a very long time. To preserve my life for a slightly longer time, I will describe Ryan vaguely: Chubby, fluffy hair, good complexion and a fantastic friend!
I know, I didn't make things any better, did I? :(
6) Do you think #8 (Samuel) is attractive?
Oh, come on! He's a guy for goodness sake!
7) Tell me something about #7 (Paulus).
He is one great fella and I wouldn't hesitate to entrust many things and responsibilities to him because I know he is a very responsible person. He is also the President of the youth fellowship and one that's incredibly sociable. Do you know that Paulus can make friends with strangers much better than anyone I have known? Well, now you do.
8) Do you know anything about #12 (Jae-son)?
Oh yes! I know that he LOVES music and he can play his instrumentS so well! I also know that he cares a lot about the people around him.
9) What is #1 (Michelle)’s favourite food?
After eating out together for a few times I've never heard her complain about anything. Either that or I'm just plain hopelessly unattentive. I think anything that's clean and edible would be right up her alley.
10) What will you do if #11(Chee Yong) confesses that he/she likes you?
I will die.
11) What language does #15(Eunice) speak?
Oh, she speaks good English!
12) Who is #9(Mei Qi) going out with?
Definitely NOT Isaac (refer to question 3).
13) How old is #16(Hui Beng)?
This is easy! 75!
14) When is the last time you talked to #13(Yow Han)?
Today, in school!
15) Who is #2(Daniel Eh)’s favourite singer?
Michael Buble? Hmm... there are so many, actually. Let's just say he likes all the singers who can make the ladies swoon. Yeah, he's one crafty man.
16) Would you date #4(Cheng Yee)?
That is as good of an idea as the time when Abraham Lincoln thought he would stop toddling around his house and went for the opera on one particular night with John Wilkes Booth. Other words, no.
17) Would you date #7(Paulus)?
No! Oh come on... why do I always get these dating questions with GUYS?!
18) Is #15 (Eunice) single?
Aha! Nope! Booked by our dear Jae-son.
19) What is #10(Xue Qi)’s last name?
20) Would you consider being in a relationship with #19(Jit)?
Jit is happily married. With a cute baby coming. Tell me, what do you think?
21) What school did #17 (Soo Ling) go to?
Same as mine.
22) Where does #6(Jeanette) live?
In a brick house in Taman Intan.
23) What is your favourite thing about #5 (Tien Li)?
Always so well-informed and well read.
24) What do you think about #13? (Yow Han)
I'm willing to bet that everyone's first impression of him is that he is a quiet and meek person who doesn't like to make new friends and would much prefer to live all by himself on a secluded island. Well, if you get to know him, he can be one of the most crappy, hilarious and suggestive person on the planet. One example: He came up with a sport called SKIN BALL. Now, you tell me what that is.
25) What do #4 (Cheng Yee) and #18 (Lee Ping)have in common?
Well, honestly, NOTHING! They are worlds apart, I must say.
26) What special qualities does #5 (Tien Li) have?
Incredibly hardworking at reading and keeping herself well informed. She's also one of the smartest person I know! Being smart is a special quality, you know...
4. Woon Cherk
5. Jae-son (If you still blog... haha)
Well, what an experience that was. Had any fun? Hope so.