Tuesday, July 17, 2007

oh man, my nose

My dad got some durians courtesy of a very cool uncle somewhere. I put it in my car and drove around for a bit. After I reached home, I forgot to take out the durians from the boot. Bad idea. Boo-hoo.

A couple of hours later, when I wanted to drive, I was greeted with this horrid smell coming from the air-conditioning of my car. I don't know what it is but if you put 2 and 2 together, it means that durian smell + freon gas = horrid smell from the bowels of doom.

Oh gosh, someone please tell me hot to get rid of it.

4 comments:

michelle said...

lol! its the same situation with my aunt's car! we've been smelling it for a week now. she has a nifty air purifer, but i think you could use pandan leaves? i dunno..durian gas is baaaaaad

jem said...

charcoal. put charcoal in your car. a piece of it is enough. according to my mum, it works.

Anonymous said...

Charcoal and pandan leaves. Yup-dee-doo. One to kill the bau and one for wangi.

KingChai said...

Wow! You ladies sure are resourceful!

But it's too late to try out the methods as the smell is already gone albeit a tiny faint of the foul smell still lingers around.

No, I'm not going to buy durians and stuff them in my car to try the methods.