Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I'll say!"

I think Hugh Laurie is a fantastic actor and those who watch a lot of TV will know that he's Dr. House, medical genius, from House, MD. For those who didn't know, Hugh Laurie is actually a Briton acting as an American diagnostician in the medical series but his American accent is very good.

I've been watching some Jeeves and Wooster and it's actually one of the first few series that Hugh Laurie did back in England together with Stephen Fry. And I'll say, it's a wonderful series eventhough it's pretty old already(filmed in the 80s or early 90s I believe) filled to the brim with dark British humour and sarcastic remarks. Sharp witty comments and hilarious come-backs and twist of events are the order of the day in the Jeeves and Wooster series. It is possible to watch a couple of episodes off YouTube by searching for "Jeeves and Wooster". Oh, and everyone is so well-dressed too!



Oh, I also 'came across' a certain quiz to see which character am I in the Jeeves and Wooster series and turns out that I'm Jeeves, the butler. Heh.


Which Wooster and Jeeves Character Are You?



You are JEEVES!You are to be treasured and rewarded. You are the Renaissance Man: knowledgeable, effectual, and smooooth! May you shimmer forever.
Take this quiz!


No comments: