Thursday, November 02, 2006

staffroom politics

I absolutely marvel at staffroom politics. To be honest, I'm very disappointed that educators whom the students should look up to are fighting amongst themselves over petty things and bringing their little fights/misunderstandings/arguments/back-stabbing/brain-stabbing/eyeball-gouging to the students.

It just HAVE to be today. A day where many things didn't go as well as I would like them to.

Anyway, Teacher X came and asked me how I invite teachers for the MPPPU Annual Dinner(oh, pics will be up soon!). I thought I was gonna get a lecture on why did I forget to invite her(she wasn't on our invitation list because we're inviting only the senior teachers for each subjects); but boy, was I dead wrong. She came and asked me why did Teacher Y go. Now, Teacher X and Teacher Y both have a long standing feud over some sort of misunderstanding or whatever for a long time already and half the school already know about it. Anyway, I explained to her that Teacher Y paid the full amount of ticket to be there with the students(only invited teachers get it for free). So, somehow she got jealous and she left me with this line, "Since you said you're only inviting senior teachers, then why is Teacher Y there?" and then walked off.

Goes without saying that I was fuming for a while.

Anyway, that's between them and I shouldn't take part in their melee.

No comments: