Tuesday, August 14, 2007

combos

I get combos all the time. But rather than getting one of those McD or KFC combos, which I really don't mind, I seem to catch those sore throat combos all the time. If I'm your resident illness salesman, below would be my sales pitch trying to sell you my 'favourite' combo:

"Ladies and gentlemen,
For just a change in weather and room temperature, you can have your very own sore throat combo! It's not just ANY sore throat combo but it's one of those that comes along with body aching flu and swashbuckling fever! Our suppliers had us all stocked to the roof during the June-August season so, there is enough for everyone!

Come get yours today! 100% body-breaking satisfaction guaranteed!


Terms and Conditions apply. No returns or refunds accepted."


Oh yes... I can hear those 'groans' and eyeball rolling sounds already.

How am I suppose to do my work and prepare for the church opening like this?

No comments: