Saturday, December 29, 2007

infiltration of the goths

I was at Kluang Parade today with my brother and guess what I saw? For the first time in my life, I saw a Chinese dude dressed like a goth. Not just the emo hairstyle and/or glasses but complete with the black fingernails and everything. I would think that this guy a) Surfs MySpace way too much or b) Came from the planet Mars.

I don't know how common it is for guys to wear nail-polish considering I haven't been out for quite a while, but to see one in real life like that is kinda appalling. I mean, who am I to criticize what others are wearing, right? Still, you don't quite see things like that everyday. However, seeing how things are in Kluang, I bet that in a couple of months time, every 1 out of 5 'punk rockers' in Kluang would have black nail-polish.

Not a flattering thing to say but hey, it'll be something to talk about.

Oh dear, this is a terrible blog post. I should stop writing. Bleurrghh.

No comments: