Saturday, September 08, 2007

for cheng yee

I told Cheng Yee today in school that I will write something about him on my blog today. He doubted and I'm here to prove him wrong.

So, without further ado:

SOMETHING

I would also want to take this moment to thank Cheng Yee for all of his services in MPPPU, ELS and Tennis Club. Here's a tip to all of you other guys who are aiming for a seat in any committee: Make sure your best friend isn't higher ranked than you in a committee, ESPECIALLY not if he's a president. ;)

Despite all the inane things that I have asked(umm... read that as 'forced') him to do, he still did them anyway. Out of submission. And for that, he has my respect. Thank you, Cheng Yee.



(For the rest of you, wait for your turn)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To God be the glory. Thanks for the... erm... thanks. Must say you've been pretty patient with me too. With my rebel without a cause gimmicks. haha. thanks. =)