Monday, September 03, 2007

well, this is it.

Today is the polling day for the incoming MPPPU 2007/08. This means 2 things:

1. It's time for the juniors to take up new roles and responsibilities in Form 6, which is a whole new chapter in their life. Unique problems arises and all sorts of drama will come and go. Many things will happen, for sure. Even things that others outside of MPPPU will never know about. It's not easy, neither is it impossible. Anyway, good luck to all of you involved, as the results will be announced tomorrow.

2. I can't believe that my term has finally come to an end. This actually frees up much of the much memory in my brain and I probably won't get as many headaches and migraines again. Well, until it's time for me to plan for my marriage, I suppose. It has been a great experience for me to take up a leading role in the MPPPU Board and through this I have learned so much about myself and the skills that I have, which I never knew existed. I'm thankful to God, first and foremost, for this opportunity because I sure as heck wouldn't trade this 1.5 year of my life away for ANYTHING else in this world.

There are much to be said and even more things are better left alone. I shall announce my 'successor' tomorrow, I suppose. Yes, I shall do just that.

It's a nice feeling to 'tie up the loose ends'. No, really, it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope de new president have good leadership as u have...

KingChai said...

That is very flattering of you. Thanks.