Saturday, September 03, 2005

blogging

Many wonder why we bloggers blog. Some think that we've got nothing better to do, no where else to rant and voice our opinions or being a bunch of cowards by not being brave enough to voice our 'unpopular' views publicly amongst other reasons. In fact, the Internet(serious business!) is full of bloggers who are emo kings and quess talking endlessly about how much they wanted to end their life and kill their whatever not. So much so that when we tell someone else unfamiliar with the Internet(and again, serious business!) about blogs, they would just go, "Aiyah, just some sad emotional bastard talking about how bad he hated everything!" Hmm...

Of course, there are also those rant-bags that rant and rave about every single thing in the word, like why don't people use the mouse upside down, why those damned men won't keep the toilet seat down for the ladies, why nobody likes me/him/her, why the government legalised a law that requires every children to wear rubber gloves, etc..etc... They would find anything and everything to talk and complaint about. Come on.. it's a wonderful world, really! I can assure you, my readers, that there are bloggers who are wayyyyyyy more annoying than these rant-bags on the Internet(SERIOUS business!). That groupd of people would be....

...DRAMA QUEENS! I've recent read a girl's blog, which really convinced me in the end that she is the biggest and most dramatic dramalistic dramary drama queen ever in existence. I wish I've saved that link cause after reading the first 2-3 posts on the blog, I gave up and stopped reading it altogether for fear that my grey matter would start flowing out of the vacant holes that my eyeballs left after dissolving itself in front of the monitor. With the blog page still showing. She bitches(literally) about how some 10-year-old kid was ruining her day for being chosen by some publication to be the first one to open and officiate the latest Harry Potty book, hell, I can't even remember the name for the life of me. She went on about how she spent hundreds of dollars to buy and make 'authentic' Harry Potty costume(I mean, wake up, lady! HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL!) that she thinks is better than the little boy's cheap-ass black cloth coverings. I'm starting to get carried away here, heh.

With trials around the corner, I'm this close to ripping my head off. So much things to study but so little time to study. May if I stop blogging I'll actually have plenty of time to read and revise ;) In fact, I spend a very long time thinking and planning my every single blog post just to make it interesting and fun(hah!) to read JUST BECAUSE THIS BLOG IS ON THE INTERNET(SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!!111oneone)!!!!!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: