Thursday, December 01, 2005

9 down 1 more to go!

Those who know me, yes, plenty of things that I really don't like happening to me had already happened and there is nothing I can do about them. I should be more cheerful and it's not apocalypse. Well, yet. Thanks to Mich for helping too.

Umm... I guess that's it and well, 9 subjects are done with and I have 1 last one to go tomorrow! After my EST papers tomorrow, I have 2 parties to go to and another class party to go for the next day. That's a load of party-ing. Might even miss YF, which I haven't been going for like..... months. Well, that's so because I have class party at 2pm.

No, it's not because I get my priorities wrong. I think you are wrong if you think so. I don't have much brain juice left to debate to have a detailed write-up at the moment. Will do so after exam.

Anyway, here are 2 pics to make up for not posting any in my last post:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: