Saturday, June 17, 2006

high in the head

I'm feeling so high now. That adrenaline rush in my head is still there although the message was 5 hours ago. Still feeling very very light-headed too.

It was a very different experience to be given the honour and opportunity to share God's Word in front of people. Although it was in front of mainly Christians but I really thank God for this experience. Not sure if there would be more opportunities like this in the future but if there is... I would definitely take it up again.

It's not that I want to show my face more often in YF or get light-headed again and again but it's because I notice that through this opportunity and this time of sharing, I was able to bring my spiritual life to a totally new level. It's like a breakthrough in my life. I recorded the session on my phone and I'm gonna check it out later. It isn't so much about me teaching when I speak in front. It's more like I'm learning much myself too. I'm still learning how to trust God even more and I believe that when I do trust God with everything, for e.g. the message, God's gonna do something in my life. A................................MEN!

Much thanks to all the folks in the counsellor's group for helping me during 'preparation time' in YF, Uncle Ven for teaching in Class 3, Jit Pang and Yoshua on inspiring me and teaching me on how to speak as well as everyone else who prayed for me.

Well, with that over already, it's time to get back to planet Earth and plan my next course of action in life. I'm so tired now but I'm still gonna praise God.

A.................................MEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) You go, dude!