Saturday, January 13, 2007

hawt magic

Some of you may have gotten sick of my doing magic for the past 2-3 years. Heck, even I got sick of myself doing the same things over and over again. So, I'm going to do something different by putting some hawt hawt magic videos up on youtube.com for everyone to see. These are BRAND NEW stuff that I personally have not shown to anyone. Well, besides Daniel, who just saw it last night when he came over to my place.

For all of you technical dudes out there, I recorded these with a Nokia N73 and to be very honest, I'm very surprised with the quality of the video. I will be turning off sound for all my videos unless they require me to talk.

Oh, by the way, please rate my videos! Thanks!





Yay! I'm now a YouTube superstar!

....right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... it's amazingly cool... i cant believe my eyes... haha