Saturday, January 06, 2007

weener waggin

One of the things that really irks me is that how people sometimes talk down on each other in front of others just to show how he/she is a better/smarter/hotter than the other and the other person just won't give in. That can be described as weener wagging. As it usually happens to guys with excessive testosterones and/or the inability to know when their "Alpha Male"-ness(who the heck believes in that?) is stepping on other people's toes. People will feel insulted, ashamed and generally disheartened.

I have caught myself to be inadvertently guilty of this as well and as part of my New Year's Resolution, I want to get rid of that. Completely.

No point arguing over something that benefits no one besides slapping each other around with overly pretentious egos. It's just, well, rubbish.

No comments: