Saturday, January 20, 2007

any vets in the house

Saw something really strange this morning that really grossed me out. I(my mom actually) found the HEAD of a KITTEN on the walkway. It was detached from it's body with blood stains all over the walkway. As if the front of the kitten's head literally popped out of it's skull. You can see the muscle strands of the kitten's head sticking out from the back. To make things worse, the other parts left are the intestines and ONE miserable hind leg with the rest of the body is MISSING. So, I kick-start my day with a miserable sight of a kitten's head, intestines, a hind leg and a mess of a blood stain.

There could be a few possibilities on what might have caused this strange... happening:

1. It was in a fight with another cat much bigger than it.
2. A dog sneaked into the house and 'stumbled' upon the kitten.
3. A monitor lizard; wait; A REALLY BIG monitor lizard that sneaked through the front gate.
4. An owl? Unlikely but mother nature can be pretty mean at times.
5. A hobo(homeless dude) that broke into my house compound and found 'supper'.
6. A zombie outbreak. Unlikely as well, since I'm moaning and groaning right now with an insatiable hunger for BBBBBRRRAAAIIINNNNSSSSSS.
7. WORST CASE SCENARIO: One of us Woons woke up in the middle of the night and sleep-walked our way into having a kitten in one of our mouths.

If any of you have ANY idea on how this would happen, don't hesitate to post in the comments. The more outrageous it is, the better.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yucks Boon yucks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the mafia is Ryan... because he's the first to reply...

Xueqi said...

eh, i think is a car hor, pass by n smashed it. n mayb then another car tat dont lik it took its leg n ate it n a dog came n make things worst n finally an owl came. poor cat.

michelle said...

i think you have funny friends. :D I'm coming home next weekend!so happy!! *dances around*

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KingChai said...

xueqi, you have a strange gift that I wish I have. I mean, "another car that don't like its leg"?!?!

mich, *yay*

_xing pei_ said...

hahah..... ur comment is really funny!!!!!!!! hahah.....

ltsmei said...

Actually, everyone... *ahem ahem* ...I killed the poor thing. I'M SORRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

* Just look at my face, look at how repentent I am.

Meiqi said...

my goodness..poor kitten...haihz~~ there are a few dogs nearby your house right? maybe they had something against the kitten...they plot to kill it and dump the remainings at your house...seriously lar..i think only dogs hv the ability to...err...XXXxxxXXXX the kitten...otherwise some weird,monster is roaming around taman titiwangsa...wahahaha...