Thursday, February 01, 2007

TV

I don't watch much TV.

No, really. Instead of watching TV, I would tart around the PC. Some of you may have known about my strange little 'obsession' with this TV show called "House", which features this ridiculously sarcastic doctor. Well, I still like the show a lot but there's a NEW show on TV that really interests me. It's... HEROES.

It's about this bunch of dudes, each of them with different superpowers(or genetic mutation as the show calls them; for eg, flight, teleportation, invincibility, etc... etc...) destined to save the world. Well, as far as I know, it's a whole load of drama. In the first episode, there's this one artist that has the power of premonition, which allows him to paint pictures of the future(aka predicting the future) when he's high(great moral values, I know..) and he painted a picture of a nuke exploding in downtown New York. He was saying, "He must be stopped... he must be stopped..." after he OD-ed.

What an awesome scene.

Then there's also this Japanese dude who can bend space-time continuum, which allows him to teleport to ANYWHERE. Yes, he 'accidentally' teleported into the Ladies' lavatory. The next day, on one of his usual monotonous trip to work on the Japanese bullet train, he kept on thinking about his power. He stared into a poster of New York City and wished that he was there. He closed his eyes and BAM! He appeared in the middle of Madison Square(I think). Fantastic.

It's REALLY REALLY GOOD!

Catch it on Astro, Star World, Channel 70, on Wednesday from 9:00 to 10:00.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

KingChai said...

My English was rubbish when I was typing this post.

lol.

Anonymous said...

its time square not madison square.

KingChai said...

Ahh... fantastic and I stand corrected.

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

no prob'