Saturday, February 03, 2007

Some things that certain people just won't get

There are some things that only a few people will ever 'get'. I don't mean 'get' as in physical possession of material things but I mean "get" as in understanding and being able to do something.

There are many things that I could never 'get':

1. Spit-and-Shine
Okay, I've just spent the past ONE hour trying to shine my black leather shoes the 'hardcore' way with wax, spit and cloth. Dang, is it tough as heck. I just can't get it right. Sheesh... It still looked so dull without much shine; although it did help in covering the scuff-marks at the tip of my right shoe.

2. Clowning
Yes, I know. I can be very silly at times with my outrageous behaviour but if you put me in front and told me to entertain a bunch of people with my meaningless banter, it wouldn't be very funny. As all the ELS member would have know after today, I would seem a lot more pretentious and being so 'full of it'.

3. Stuff
*Insert some controversial things that I shouldn't speak about unless I would like to be flogged in the public.*

Umm.. yeah.. flogged. Public.

No comments: