Saturday, February 24, 2007

I have this strange feeling

Somehow, I find myself very much interested in matters concerning investment, properties, financial planning, etc... I don't know whether this interest is short term or it may even leads to a bright future. I don't know but I will definitely seek for answers.

If it is the latter, it means that I have made a terrible terrible choice to stay at where I am right now because I somehow don't see myself as a man of science(or rather "MAN OF SCIENCE!!"). Maybe I don't see the bigger picture yet. I don't want to rush into conclusions about myself and then having to rectify that in the future. I guess we will just wait. And see...

And so the truck ran over the boy and he died. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the dark side. ;)

michelle said...

hm...neither do i (see you as a 'man of science') :P