Sunday, March 11, 2007

being all that I can be

I work really hard to juggle 3 president-ship at one time. It's not an easy task but I'm doing my best here. A few of us were out last night for supper and someone said that it was a joke(about me being a president of MPPPU) and no, I don't take such comments lightly considering how much effort I have put into it. In fact, I am so confident about myself and the work that I have done, that I don't think anyone else could have done a better job than me.

Arrogant? Maybe. Confident of my own abilities? You bet.

I can lead a horse to water; heck, I can bring the lake to the horse if you so fancy it but there's no way I can force the horse to drink from it. If the horse still refuses to drink from it, I can't take the water away and let it die of thirst. I would have to untie the horse and let it run back to wilderness. That or I can lie and trick the horse into thinking that water is the best thing since sliced bread, still what's the point?

Who am I proving myself to?
No one. If there is, the future, perhaps.

Who do I answer to?
God. If there is something wrong that I have done during my term, let He smite me if He so wishes.

Why all the trouble?
I do what is expected of me. Sometimes, a bit too much. Sometimes, too little. But at least I know I'm being all that I can be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry dude... u r doing ur job very well... everybody knows that...

we all like u as our president... although they might love me more if i were the president... haha... but unfortunately i'm not...

just kidding man! u r the best... :)

Anonymous said...

hey,king chai..although i m not part of the form sicers..but i muz say..from the exp of working v u in the past..u r a gud leader..go dude!u r the man!!!!