Friday, March 23, 2007

birthday in school

Yay, I celebrated my birthday in school today during recess with my school mates. They gave me a SHIT(more on that later) and a nice white polo T(which is what I'm wearing in the pics below). When you have a bunch of teenagers and a shit-doll, hilarity ensued. We would play with the shit during classes as well as after classes. It was even better when the teacher's not around and we get to play around and pose with the shit.

It was an eventful day too. Got to know my MUET Speaking Trials result(Band 6, woo..) and then at the end of school, I also found out that EVERYONE who parked their car along the small road by the police station(STK students would know what I'm talking about) got a summon slip from the police :p I didn't get one because I parked right in front of the police station and everyone who parked by the small road got a little white slip.

The school will have to settle this for the students or else "Somebody gonna get the hurt..."

Anyway, here are some pics of my birthday swag from my school mates:

I present to you.....THE SHIT:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

ala the burger advert:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

OH NOES WHAT HAVE I DONE?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's been fun, guys... thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... we had great fun today in school... really not willing(oops) give you the shit... but what to do?... it's ur bday what... haha...

happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, the shit is so so CUTE, got blue ribbon some more...emm...is that blue ribbon or flies??

Happy Birthday

KingChai said...

It's a fly.... lol

Anonymous said...

lol..king chai..i heard the cake was also shit?how was it?did u guys manage to finish it?haha