Tuesday, June 05, 2007

dieses ist so sonderbar!

Okay, this is getting really weird and wonky. I have not been using the Internet for a while thanks to the great and mighty monopolizing Telekom Malaysia. That is not a weird part but this is:

Every single page that has my account tied to it, like Google, Blogger, Gmail, etc..., are now in GERMAN. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, every single page now is in German and I have no idea how to read them. So, I just guess my way through to post this and see if I can somehow get everything back to normal.

I love Germany and all that sausage and beer stuff but this is ridiculous.

Achtung!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is TM! they provide poor services... although their advertisements always look so cool...

michelle said...

mein Esel ist tot!!*cries* :P
am coming home end of juni!!make sure you bring me out yum-cha Bitte?Bitte?bitte??

KingChai said...

So sind wer du Esel benennend, wie?? ;)
Sure thing... that is if I'm still alive and dancing.

Anonymous said...

German? Hahaha, kewl... I want go yum cha also, you still owe me for you qualifying for the ESUM finals >.<