Tuesday, June 26, 2007

marriage of a friend

I had a dream last night: Ryan GOT MARRIED. I have no idea what happened the day before that caused me to dream about it but somehow I dreamt of our dear Ryan's marriage. I thought it was some sort of nightmare because I was a lot more excited that Ryan(don't ask) and I forced myself to wake up twice from it but somehow ended up in the same dream every time I got back to sleep. I remember seeing Ryan getting ready for his wedding and I was his best man. Is that the right term? I don't know... I'm not married.

I also remember we were both wearing some sleek looking black suit and everyone else was dressed very smartly. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see who the bride is because hey, since when did you ever hear about the bridegroom's best mate hanging out with the bride on the wedding day? That would so very wrong on so many different levels of wrong.

From what I remember, I think my dream was basically about me trying to get Ryan his wedding gift and in the end I gave him an original copy of a PC game called Star Wars : Dark Forces or something like that. I think it's the very first game from the Jedi Knight series. Ryan will know what I'm talking about. But yeah, I gave him a friggin' PC game on his wedding day.

Nerdy, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry man, but I couldn't help but laugh when I read that.

If it makes you feel any better, I will most definitely appreciate any gift you give me for my marriage, no matter how nerdy it is :D!

Btw, I wish you'd gone to see the bride. Might have given me some um... guidance :D :D :D!!! HAHA!!

KingChai said...

I know... I tried really hard to wake up from that dream but I can't. I tried.