Wednesday, May 31, 2006

can you really blame me?

You know... sometimes people tell me that I'm being too insensitive at times and my words are crude, mean, sharper than a ninja's sword, fatter than lard as well as all sort of other unpleasant things. Especially being too frank at times.

Consider this, everytime I do something that I know I am not excellent at, people would come and knock me down. I HATED it. Everytime. I don't get it. Why must people always do that to me? So what if I'm not so good at something? Must you really come and embarass me in front of everyone? Is it necessary? IS IT???

Maybe you do that to keep my head level in check and prevent it from bloating up but it's definitely not the right way. It's not like I made any mistake. It's really not necessary. So, stop it! If you don't want to, fine. You are just gonna keep on pushing me right till the edge and then I will snap. If I do snap, I will in turn become the bad guy who couldnt control himself. The evil little man that everyone will despise.

So, whatever it is, I'm still in a lose-lose situation. Whatever my course of action is or will be, I will still lose. Guess I can't do anything about it. If you're reading this, which I am 100% sure you will never, my words to you is this:

Sod off and leave me alone.
___________________________________


Guess I really have to do that once in a while to keep my psycho level in check. After all that, can you really blame me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.I hope that post wasn't because of what I said :(
anyways..in the words of a pseudo-korean friend...Boon rox! hehehe..hope that made the day better :P

Anonymous said...

hey..you angry ah? Don't be like thatlah. Anyway.. I know you are doing your best. I will always support you:). Don't feel sad and angry anymore ok? You will grow old faster.:P

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on ladies... I wasn't talking about any of you :) But don't worry, I have to put it behind me, anyway...