Saturday, July 01, 2006

Boss ODB-3

I went to JB's Tebrau City on Friday with my family. Everytime I step into the mall, I will definitely go to Masai Yamaha Music Shop cause they have a bunch of music stuff(a lot more compared to the tiny Lemon Musical Store here in Kluang) and also that's where I bought my 2nd bass the Ibanez GSR200. I went there and I gave the Boss OverDrive Bass(ODB-3) Pedal a good 10-15 mins demo.

In short: I LOVE it.

I really wish I could buy that someday. It sounds super cool and as far as my ears allow me discern out of that bunch of fuzzy, overdriven tone, there are 3 distinct type of sound that I can make without many tweaks and turns. I tried to play Chili Pepper's 'Around the World' with it and it sounds so awesome(although I failed miserably cause I couldnt remember how to play it due to the amount of excitement in fooling around with the pedal). If any of you have an extra RM320 lying around, do consider buying that for me and I will be eternally grateful to all of you. ;)

Here's a picture of it so that I can look at it everyday and drool:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: