Tuesday, August 08, 2006

amps

I saw this Ashdown Five Fifteen bass amplifier priced around RM980 at Lemon's Musical Store the other day. It looks like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Link: http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=82

I tried it out and boy, I love that sound! One cool part about it is that it's 100watt and that's about 70w more than I have right now with my Samick SA15.

I would totally get this amp if I have the dough and I could sell off this practice amp of mine. Alright, guys... That's it. I'm selling this Samick of mine for RM300(price negotiable) since I got it for RM450(new) and it was never played outside and only used at home as a practice amp. I have for about 2-3 years and NEVER once have I had any problem with it; tonally. It's not dinged as far as I know and being made in Korea really helps to ensure that it's built sturdily.

Anybody interested in my Samick? Do contact me. :)

No comments: