Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lukas Rossi - Creep

I was channel surfing on one of my rare "TV-luvin'-days" and I came across this Rockstar: Supernova show on Star World. I will usually skip through these kind of shows(Yi Wan can testify) but I decided to watch it anyway because I heard the bassist for the house band rocks and he played for James Blunt's album. So, I really wanna check him out. Through enough, it's that bassist BUT something else in that show really caught my attention.

I watched how these future 'rockstars' prepare themselves for each week's elimination/competition and this guy, Lukas Rossi chosed the song 'Creep'. The show showed how he practices this song and he keeps going out of tune and screetch all the way. And of course, he was swearing and cursing all the way(hey, it's a show about ROCK N' ROLL, after all).

Then came the competition day, he looked so tense/quiet. Below is a video of his performance:



HE ROCKS.

I really hope he will win this competition and even if he doesn't I will want to check out his future musical endeavours. Boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rockstar rocks!! XD but i watch less of supernova if compared to the 1st one INXS which i watch every episode...lukas is good but i prefer magni XD!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey jona04, I didn't know you frequent this blog! Great to see you here, man :)

Yeah, Magni's awesome too. I really enjoyed Magni's performance with just the acoustic guitar and his voice for his cover of 'The Dolphin's Cry'.

Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

yea....that performance of that Live song was really good wakkaka.....his kid looks so cute LOL