Thursday, August 03, 2006

catch-22?


"I totally dig Jesus... but it's his fan club that I hate"
"You people are always together with yourselves only and talk about Christian things"
"You all never mix around with us at all"


Hmm... I really don't know what to say in reply to non-Christians(my school mates, especially) when they talk to me about this.

Next year will be my last year in school. I really don't want to mess things up and give peple a skewed view of Christianity. I will have to try my best and do the right thing.

Yes, the right thing in God's eyes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And oh, I won't be going for W@P this year because of ELS' Farewell Dinner. Cheng Yee and Daniel too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's catch 22?

Anonymous said...

Hey mich, welcome back! :)

According to dictionary.com:

Catch-22

A no-win dilemma or paradox, similar to damned if I do, damned if I don't. For example, You can't get a job without experience, but you can't get experience unless you have a job-- it's Catch-22. The term gained currency as the title of a 1961 war novel by Joseph Heller, who referred to an Air Force rule whereby a pilot continuing to fly combat missions without asking for relief is regarded as insane, but is considered sane enough to continue flying if he does make such a request.

Oh, and great write-up on the trip, by the way...