Monday, December 18, 2006

blogger beta does wonders

If you have a blog hosted on Blogger.com, make sure you run over right now and activate the Blogger Beta service. It's so easy and stable to use. Even someone like me, who is artistically deficit can come up with some sort of template like this. Just click a few buttons here and there and Blogger Beta does it all.

It even has NewsFeed function(check the bottom of the sidebar), although I had to settle with Reuters' News because I couldn't find the RSS link for BBC News. (Psst.. for the record, I DON'T LIKE REUTERS)


"We shall now return to your scheduled programming."

3 comments:

Meiqi said...

but it's kind of troublesome..you hv to type your e-mail each time you sign in or post a comment..other than tht..it's good...=p

KingChai said...

Hahaha... yeah... I didn't like the fact that I have key in my Gmail account login and password.

But well.. yeah, it's been great :)

Anonymous said...

finally can comment liao...

btw... blogger is not in beta anymore... :)