Tuesday, December 05, 2006

humbled 24/7

For the pass 72 hours, I've done almost a million(overly exaggerated, of course!) insanely stupid things(not-so-overly exaggerated, though...) and I'm tearing my hair over it constantly. So, what does that mean? Well... that means, I'm reminded daily that I'm a HUMAN and I make mistakes; although sometimes it may seem as if I make more than an average human being. Still, God, I know You are there. You can't hide. Even if You could(I'm sure You can), why would You do that? No.. don't say, "Why not?"... :-/

Plus, that ever growing list of TO-DO things are growing(magic show, I'm looking at you), which means more time will be spent at home doing things that I should be doing AWAY from the computer.

I did a major hardware overhaul of my PC though. It will probably last me another 2-3 years and that would be enough before I go off on my studies somewhere. My new rig, dubbed The RIGGED DOOM:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
Asus M2V AM2 Motherboard
1GB Kingston PC5300 667mhz DDR2 SDRAM
256MB Asus EN7300GE with TurboCache (which bumps the video memory to 512MB)
Cooler Master Centurion 5 Case with 380W PSU
40GB Maxtor HDD
Creative SoundBlaster Live! Value

It's....cool. But too bad wireless internet refuse to work on the machine for some reason and I need to call up Chipsoft to help me out on this.

Cheers!

No comments: