Tuesday, December 12, 2006

that school of thought

I remember this thing that I said last year when I had to skip DNA '05 (Petronas...! *waves fist*) but went for ESP4, in the end:


It doesn't matter what camp you go to if your intention is to learn from what God wants to teach because camps are just a premise for a person to learn. So, even if I missed DNA '05, God used ESP 4 to teach me new things. In fact, even if I didn't go for ANY camps, I will still learn what God WANTS me to learn because if He wants me to learn, He's going to teach that to me any how.


In short, that's pretty much what came up to me last year and I thought, "Since I only get to go for 1 camp this year(2005), I hope next year(2006) won't be worse."


Yeah... right. Me and my big... uh... thinking inner monologue. *cross arms*

No comments: