Friday, August 12, 2005

chores

For the past 1 and a half hours I've been doing my chores. Chores that my mom have been egging me to do for the past two months. Things like wiping the keyboard, wipe my study table, change my bedsheets, hang my clothes, etc...

So tonight, I did just that. And I've never felt so 'complete' in a long time.

To start of my chore-a-thon, I wiped my study desk, cleaned up the tape residue with lighter fluid(awesome stuff) and change the table organizer thing to this month's paper. Roughly 10-15 mins of work there.

Next, I went off to clean my keyboard. This is the most amusing thing I've done all day. I started off by wiping the keyboard's surface and then I thought to myself, "Why not wipe the keys individually as well as the inside of the keyboard?" And I did just that. Me and my brilliant idea, eh? So, I took out 100+ of individual keys of the keyboard, wiped the inside as well as the individual keys and then assemble them. Took me about an hour plus or so.

After that, I felt the urge to change my bedsheet out of fear that the bedbugs might come and bald my head one day. Somehow, in a very strange way, changing bedsheets prompted me to go downstairs and pick up the massive pile of clothes to be hung in my wardrobe. Since I was banging my head to the tunes of my MuVo, I don't really mind doing all that.

And now, here I am, sitting in front of my computer and back to square one once again. So, what really makes me feel good after doing all these chores?

No comments: