Wednesday, August 10, 2005

sank low

You know people always say, "Come on, just ignore this jerk. No need to argue with him to sink down to his level." Well, it's some kind of insult that people usually use when 2 people are fighting/arguing.

Unfortunately, I sank to one of those teabag's level today.

It was a normal and usual Wednesday morning at STK. Shaun and I were doing our usual walking around in the Pra-U block during assembly and I went into PU2B1, I believe. There were 4 students in the class. 2 chinese, whose name I can't remember as well as Lew Yen Yee(haha) and Agilan. Here's a little transcript of what happened:

Me: Please leave the class now and go to the assembly.

*The two chinese boys did their own thing and Yen Yee and Agilan rebeled, as usual.*

Yen Yee: No.
Me: Why?

*Agilan took out his graph paper starting copying Yen Yee's work.*

Agilan: Give me a minute. Let me copy this first.
Me: Oh come on, you're going to take ages to finish. Go down now. Please don't make my work difficult.
Yen Yee: Fuck off.
Me: Who's talking to you? Go down now.
Yen Yee: Why should I listen to you?
Me: Well, who do you think you are?
Yen Yee: I'm your senior and why the fuck should I listen to you? No respect.
Me: Well, I'm a prefect and I have authority. What kind of authority do YOU have? Come on, move it. Don't make me loose my temper.
Yen Yee: Well, fuck you. Why should I listen to you? Who are you?
Me: Don't have to go 'fuck this' or 'fuck that' with me. Just go. I'll let Agilan finish his work but you will have to go down.
Agilan: Don't worry about me. You just go.
Yen Yee: No, I'm going to stay here. I'm not going to leave you.

*At this point, I was thinking what on earth is this man thinking? Is this some kind of war or what? Haha, loser. Anyway, at this point, I lost it. Literally.*

Yen Yee: Just fuck off and go away. Why should I listen to you?
Me: Who the FUCK do you think you are?

*Yen Yee stood up, as if picking a fight.*

Yen Yee: No fucking respect. Kids nowadays are so disrespectful.

*HAHAHA!!! Pot calling the kettle black!*

Yen Yee: I tell you, if you go out into the streets with this kind of attitude, you wont survive! You watch out!
Me: Whatever, shitbag.

*I walked out of the class*

Well, there you go. Have fun and you're welcome to point and laugh at me for my stupidity and good show of patience. As for the 2 chinese boys, they were probably confused with what on earth is going on. Either way, all the drama ended after I went out for a talk with Shaun. Something inside me wants to throw a punch in his face so badly. I'm sure I'll see him again. Next time, I'll remember not to sink to his level.

No comments: